January 8, 2013

SAVE ME FROM MYSELF



(H&M cardigan, LOFT tank, Forever 21 skater skirt, Urban Outfitters socks, gift necklace)

I received this necklace a few years back and never really wore it
I found it again recently and I'm quite fond of it now... it's a nice charm to remind myself to be strong.
anyway... photos today were somewhat experimental, which is why they
probably don't give the most clear view of my outfit (I apologize)
but hopefully I'll have another look up this week
and I'll be back in my normal spot!


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures and amazing outfit! You look absolutely lovely and that necklace is really inspiring, I could use one :)

    Kaylee
    xo

    P.S. Aren't Dr. Martens the best?? I love them so!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I was worried my pictures today didn't look quite as nice as usual. And these actually aren't Dr. Martens.. but I recently got a pair and they'll probably be in my next look :]

      Delete
  2. LOVE the light that comes through from the pictures.

    Surprised you are not cold!

    x

    www.devious-studios.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha actually I was pretty cold! but it's warmer this week so it was bearable.

      Delete