April 18, 2013

CAN YOU HEAR THE SILENCE?



(mom's top, Cotton On jeans, art fair spoon ring, Stella&Dot green ring, ALDO shoes)

I thought it was going to be cooler out today, so I opted for pants
but boy, was that a bad choice! it got up to 85 degrees.
not that I didn't enjoy the warm weather, but shorts or a skirt would've been much
more comfortable. 
I got these amazing pants from Cotton On when I visited South Africa!
I adore the pattern and they fit me better than any other jeans I own
my life feels like one continuous journey to find pants that actually fit,
and it seems that I'm getting there.

I didn't include my feet in the photo because I realized I don't have any good
spring/summer shoes...
my closet is full of combat boots!
I'm going to try and find sandals this week because as much as I hate to say it,
heavy boots aren't going to cut it with shorts and springy dresses.


No comments:

Post a Comment