November 28, 2012

I think I saw you in my sleep, I think I saw you in my dreams

I think I saw you in my sleep, darling
I think I saw you in my dreams
you were stitching up the seams
on every broken promise that your body couldn't keep
I think I saw you in my sleep

you might remember my post about the photo contest...
so today at school they announced the photo contest winners.. and I was one of them!
surprisingly, this was my winning photo. this wasn't the one I expected to be chosen
but as my brother said, 'a win's a win!'
the more I look at this photo, the more it starts to grow on me
which is good because it becomes a permanent part of the school
by the end of the year, it'll be hanging in a big ol' frame in the hallway... I look forward to that!

(I've got a new look coming tomorrow!)





No comments:

Post a Comment