February 19, 2013

ALL THE SAME MISTAKES



(Anthem Made beanie, H&M jacket, concert tee from Warped Tour, Free People cords)

I couldn't resist uploading a bunch of shots of the dogs!
or... dog, I suppose. the older one is a bit camera shy.
I'll try to pose them better another time, but I didn't have much patience because it's cold and snowing.
anyway, the quote from the title is from a song by the band on my t-shirt,
they're a punk/hardcore group that I got to see at  Warped Tour over the
summer and I bought this shirt.
I'm also excited about these pants from Free People!
I've only dreamed of owning anything from this brand because most of it isn't my budget.
while these are adorable, I think I'll have to shop around for more things to match with them
because they're a little different than something I'd normally
pick out.

I've got a banquet to go to tonight, so maybe at some later point
I'll do a look for that outfit.



1 comment:

  1. such adorable pictures!! love your pants!:) I have a giveaway on my blog and I would love to invite you to join! one big kiss!!

    Leonor
    thesparklinglemon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete