February 24, 2013

weekend woes

this weekend was somewhat lonesome, but I guess not all bad when I think of it
we had Friday off of school due to icy roads and I got my driver's license,
then later I went to see the school production of Les Mis
which was amazing.
on Saturday I did a bit of shopping, and I was overall disappointed
my favorite stores didn't have anything that I liked
but here's the few things I did get
high waist shorts, a lace bandeau, and two maxis from SR.
normally I wouldn't pick maxi skirts because they make me look even shorter than I already am!
but these are thin and more fitted and they flatter me very well
they're a thin jersey-ish material so they'll be perfect in the summer.
obviously I got black, but I also loved the dusty rose color.
I spent my Sunday finishing school projects and I'm not looking forward to this week,
but maybe I'll do a look


No comments:

Post a Comment